Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Cinco De Mayo Recipes & Taco Tuesday Family Memories

             

I am a lucky lady.  My mother in law taught me how to make tamales, enchiladas, mole, carne adovada, and my absolute favorite TACOS.  We have tacos on Tuesdays and they are easy to make and a family favorite. On basic tacos, I just go with an easy recipe.  My taco and guacamole recipe are family friendly and easy to make.  When I serve Tacos I use the Lazy Susan Taco Bar from www.Nostalgiaproducts.com it not only looks festive, but it's so easy for everyone to build their tacos with all the great ingredients!  The hot pot in the middle keeps meat hot, and the compartments keep condiments cold.  Having a Cinco De Mayo party this year?  It's perfect.  Check out this quick video with all the details.  Don't forget to follow me on TikTok FB, IG, Pinterest and Twitter @lauradellutri.






No comments:

Post a Comment