Here's a few more of my most simple essentials to make a guest room 5 star without draining a lot of your time or money!
1. Sleepy and heavenly. It's so important to have quality sheets and bedding, to pamper your guests. Stick with a 1000+ thread count, with a quality Egyptian cotton. You can find a few good deals on Amazon. Add a mattress topper to make it like a heavenly cloud. When cleaning the bedding, I double the fabric softener. Put 1 capful in wash cycle and 1 capful in the rinse cycle, and place a bounce sheet in pillow cases.
2. Invest in a luggage rack. You can find a quality luggage rack, wood or metal frame online. This helps prevent guests from having to bend over to reach luggage on the floor.
3. Make a coffee station with snacks. Tea, coffee and hot cocoa are a treat to have in your guest room. I like the Single serve Keurig brewing stations, they offer many beverage choices and don't take much space The snacks, also help with late night munchies. Don't forget to place 2 bottled waters in the room, no charge of course!
4. Include Robes & Slippers. Placing robes in a guest room, truly make a guest feel pampered. It takes your guest room to a whole new level, just like a posh hotel.
5. Go the extra mile. Chocolate on the pillow, a bottle of wine with glasses, can make a guest feel welcome & loved! It's my way of letting guests know, they are special, and deserving of 5 star treatment.
This post is not sponsored by any brands.