Thursday, June 5, 2014

GLUTEN -FREE PRODUCTS? What should I buy?


GLUTEN-FREE Life Style-try before you Buy!             By Laura Dellutri

Eating Gluten-Free has become a way of life for many of my friends, fans and family.  In fact, 2 million people in the US have Celiac Disease 1 in about every 133 people.  I felt compelled to address this topic in a blog because it can be a little overwhelming purchasing Gluten Free products at the grocery store.  The products can be a little expensive, and there is nothing more disappointing than buying an item, and not liking the taste of a Gluten-Free product.

This month I was working on a Segment for TV and I stumbled across a company named, Taste Guru.  They ship you a box of Gluten-Free products to try every month for as little as $25.  They sent me a box to review for my blog and I was totally impressed with the contents. The box content value was well over $25.   Here is a picture of a monthly box!

  There is Gluten-Free Pasta, Quinoa, Rosemary Truffle popcorn, Soy joy, Fruit trail mix, Chocolate and even Smores bars.  I am giving www.tasteguru.com a thumbs up! It's a great way to sample Gluten Free items at a nominal cost,




Sample a variety of Gluten-Free Products at Taste Guru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment