Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HOME AND LIFE STYLE EXPERT LAURA DELLUTRI OFFERS MORE THAN JUST TELEVISON!



LIFE COACHING & PERSONAL MENTORING

As a Home and Life Style Expert I have been Life Coaching people for years on Blended Families, Teenagers,  Home Decorating, Party Planning, Dealing With In Laws & Out Laws in the Family, Weight Management, Beauty Make Overs, Cooking, Cleaning, Family Life, Personal Relationships, Home Makeovers and Product Purchases.  Many of my makeovers aired on National TV Shows, my books mentioned family relationships, overworked Moms and other life issues we deal with day to day.


Now I want to take all of those experiences, wisdom and know how and share them with you!  For the month of September only, I am looking for new clients and offering one free hour of consulting.  All you have to do is email me at dellutril@aol.com and I will send you the necessary forms to fill out.  It includes a confidentiality  agreement, a liability release and questionnaire about your coaching needs.  For More Info on me www.lauradellutri.net or www.lauradellutri.com

Take advantage of this offer starting today!

Kindly,
Laura
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment