Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sizzlin Infomercial in Atlanta!

Today started off with a 3:30AM wake up call and a plane to Atlanta. Fin Branding hired me to do a 2 minute infomercial on their E-cig and it was a lot of fun. The E-cig is really a unique invention! I was surprised at the vapor it produces, it looks like realy smoke. It's perfect for people who are looking to save money on cigarettes while enjoying a puff without all the restrictions. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a Noah a great guy who works for Fin Branding. He took good care of me throughout the shoot. We had a great camera crew and a wonderful makeup artist, Micki. We stayed on schedule and had a smooth shoot my favorite kind! I can't wait to see the infomercial on TV! http://www.fincigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/coupon_final.png

No comments:

Post a Comment